Learning Pods: Reimagine The Future
Our learning pods are a safe, neighborhood-based space for distance learning led by our skilled and caring Club staff and educational partners. Registration will only be available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week.
BGCSM Learning Pod locations will have:
- In-person support for youth
- Support with distance learning
- Access to WiFi & digital learning devices
- Mental wellness resources
- Outdoor recreation and physical activities
- Arts and Enrichment activities
- Healthy Meals and snacks
- Family support resources
*IMPORTANT: In-person learning pods have limited capacity. A waitlist will be in place once each Club hits capacity (50 youth per Club location). If you do not make the 50 youth cap parents will be contacted via email and phone call. No news is good news. -- Virtual learning pods have unlimited capacity.
This form must be filled out for each potential youth participant..
For questions please email email@example.com or call (313) 451-0160.